Products by A-Z - Business Card Special - Seasonal
Business cards are meant for providing contact information to customers and clients, unique and high-quality custom business cards can help shape first impressions about you and your company.
A great design card speaks a lot about your business.
Create the one instantly and see the impact!
• Starting at $19.50
• Create in minutes
• 4-color printing on various types of card stock
• One or both sides printing, square or rounded corners
• Glossy or Silky finishes are available
What paper to choose - Gloss or Silk?
What difference between gloss and silk paper?
When you order your print you always have a choice of paper finish. There're generally two different paper types for you to choose
from and we're going to look into these in some detail,
each has features that you'll need to consider.
(14pt., 16pt. Hi-Gloss UV Cover)
- Coated & smooth glossy finish
- Dirt & moisture resistant
- Increase sharpness and perfect for complex design
- Glossy and coated paper not take well to ballpoint pens
Silk Coated Paper:
(14pt., 16pt. Silk Cover)
- A very silky finish feel
- High readability and image quality
- Smooth surface but without reflections
- Much easier to write on than on glossy paper
- Can be written on with ballpoint pens and pencils
When you are choosing a paper for your project, what do all the paper terms mean? We are going to try and sort that out for you.
Uncoated paper stock is paper that has not been coated with a surface sealant. Inks dry by absorbing into the paper. This paper type can dull the colors that are printed. Uncoated papers comprise a vast number of paper types and are available in a variety of surfaces, both smooth and textured, laid and linen. Some of the common types are wove or smooth.
Coated paper has been coated with a surface sealant, typically clay, to impart certain qualities to the paper, including weight, surface gloss, smoothness or reduced ink absorbency. The coating on the paper reduces dot gain by not allowing the ink to absorb into the paper. This allows for cleaner crisper printing, especially in photos, blends and fine details.
Gloss coated paper has a high sheen. Gloss papers have less bulk and opacity and are typically less expensive than silk & matte paper of equal thickness. Gloss coatings reduce ink absorption, which give the sheet an excellent color definition.
A silk coated paper is a non-glossy, flat looking paper with very smooth surface. Silk papers are more opaque, contain greater bulk, and are higher in cost. The coating still keeps much of the ink from being absorbed by the paper, which produces excellent, vibrant color.
Laid paper is created with textured lines on its surface. This finish is used mostly for business stationery elements, like letterhead, envelopes and business cards.
Similar to a laid finish, this paper has textured lines on the surface of the sheet, but they are finer and more regular than those that appear on a laid finish stock. This paper is also used frequently for business stationery.
80 lb. Uncoated Cover
80 lb. uncoated cover stock is a general thickness with smooth wove finish paper stock.
100 lb. Uncoated Cover
Heavyweight paper popularly used for its excellent writability surface, this finish is used mostly for premium business cards.
130 lb. Uncoated Cover
When you need a heavy white card stock, the answer is our premium ultra white 130lb cover weight card stock. This sturdy card stock is perfect for creating a layering cards, invitations, and business cards. The thickness offers uniqueness and durability. You will find this card stock to be a great choice.
14pt. / 16pt. Super Smooth Covers
14pt. and 16pt. paper stocks are extra thick and sturdy cardboards, available in UV mirror-like coating and elegant silky finishes.
100 lb. Gloss Cover
100 lb. gloss cover stock is a thick, premium cover stock with a glossy sheen on both sides.
18pt. Super Smooth Cover
The cards print on really thick 18pt. coated one side smooth stock. Extra thick card stock is a great solution and also a great choice for appointment cards or note cards.
- Full UV coating is a compound that applied to the printed paper surface, instantly dried by ultraviolet light. Very high shine finish!
- Spot UV coating is another great way to add dimension, allows you to gloss or matt certain areas of your print whilst highlighting them to your printed piece, giving your company that professional finish.
- Silk Aqueous Coating is a very matte silky finish that provides vivid color and is fingerprint resistant. Silk finish is a dull, glare-free finish.
- Gloss Aqueous Coating is a water-based substance clear ink film that provides sheen and protection to printed piece to enhance the graphics, add durability protection with a gloss finish.
- Silk Lamination is a luxurious silky feel to the touch finish, provides maximum protection and durability. A very matte silk surface also gives you a unique highest quality glare-free product.
- No Coating is that it readily soaks up any ink that is applied to it. This makes it a good paper to write on and is therefore ideal for printing projects.
- Raised Thermo Printing is a traditional slow drying printing process with a specialist embossing powder to make the ink raise when heated.
- Square 4 Corners
- Rounded 4 Corners (1/8” Radius)
- Rounded 4 Corners (1/4” Radius)
- Silver foils are the most widely used stamping foils, because they add a brilliant, eye-catching shine.
- Gold foils are the most widely used stamping foils, because they add a brilliant, eye-catching shine.
|3.5" x 2" inches||100||$ 19.50|