- It is VERY helpful to spray a fine mist of soap/water solution or (Windex) to the surface that you are applying the graphic to.
- This will give you more time and the ability to reposition if necessary.)
- Arrange the lettering/graphics
- On the surface that you are applying them to
- Stick a piece of masking tape through the middle of the lettering/graphics
- To hold in desired position.
- This will act as an anchor and hinge
- For applying each side of the lettering/graphics
- Fold half of the lettering/graphics on top of the other half
- Carefully peel the backing of the folded half
- And cut it off with scissors
- Squeegee that half of the lettering/graphics
- To the surface with a flat tool (a credit card will do)
- Peel off the masking tape
- Fold the other half of the lettering/graphics
- Over the half that you have just stuck down
- Peel off the remaining backing
- Squeegee down the remaining half of the lettering/graphics just as you did the first half
- Peel off the transfer tape and you’re done!